Until it is possbile to get the mother board battery replaced on the 256x256PC, this procedure will need to be followed whenever the PC is left off for a long period.
1) Hit F1 when the boot sequence halts and says F1 to continue.
2) Enter the "Standard CMOS Setup" choice when a menu appears.
3) Set the date and time.
4) Set Drive C: to use these parameters (can also be determined using the "Auto detect hard disk" routine on the previous menu):
Type Cyln Head WPCom LZone Sect Size
47=USER 826 16 65535 826 63 407
5) Set floppy drive B: to 1.44 MB
6) Hit ESC, "WRITE TO CMOS" and then exit.